Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What The Beauty Experts Want - StyleList

swfBeauty Expert's Holiday WishlistFind out what's on these beauty industry big-wigs' holiday wish-lists.Courtesy of Leslie Blodgett Beauty Experts Holiday WishlistWhat are the beauty industry's most fashionable names lusting after this holiday season? Read Hair weaving on to take a sneak peek at the top of their personal wishlists.Patrick Norman, Corbis"A Loro Piana blanket!" says Makeup Artist Bobbi Brown.Courtesy of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics"This holiday season, I would love a fabulous bag and a nice vacation. And my eyes are always looking out for a great piece of jewelry! Accessories are my favorite - they change my look without altering my whole style," says Makeup Artist Laura Geller.Courtesy of Laura Geller"A vacation to Ubud, Bali and a lifetime supply of Skinceuticals Sport UV Defense SPF 45. It's Weaving hair the best sunscreen because it acts like a moisturizer that gives you full protection, yet you can easily apply makeup right on top of it," says AOL Stylelist Beauty Expert Carmindy.>Courtesy of Carmindy"Time to truly enjoy, take in, laugh with and celebrate the people that are important in my life," says Makeup Artist Trish McEvoy.Courtesy of Trish McEvoy"A Flip Ultra HD. is at the top of my wishlist for Christmas! Working with Mo'Nique, Vanessa Williams and Jennifer Hudson, I'll have lots of fun-filled events to record!" says Makeup Artist Sam Fine.Courtesy of Sam Fine"My biggest wish is to open my new salon in Brentwood by December 1st! After that, I'd love to go on vacation to Dubai. I've never been there, and I hear it's another Vegas. Clients have been asking me to open a new salon there for awhile, and I figure - why not?" says Brow Expert Anastasia.Courtesy of Anastasia"MAC's new environmentally friendly computer, a John Robshaw dog beds , and Lulu DK Matkouk bed linens," says Aerin Lauder, Senior Vice President and Creative Director of Estee Lauder.Courtesy of Estee Lauder"I'm craving a new Remy hair M.C.L. by Matthew Campbell Laurenza ring. I love cocktail rings, and the bigger the better," says Makeup Artist Leslie Blodgett.Courtesy of Leslie Blodgett"A Rodin Olio Lusso Elixir to hydrate my skin, a Tracie Martyn Facial for my skin and hands, and a visit to see Rand Rusherof Leif & Rusher when I'm in LA so I can freshen up!" says Manicurist Deborah Lippmann.Courtesy of Deborah Lippmann

No comments:

Post a Comment